PSk2 is an integrated solar water pumping system for large applications that delivers efficient and cost effective solutions to water and irrigation.
The PSk2 becomes the brain of your water system, managing the start and end of day transition from solar to grid or from solar to generator power seamlessly and without the need for any operator intervention.
Irrigear Goulburn staff have the local knowledge, access to the right tools and information to plan the PSk2 system that will deliver you a high efficient and affordable hybrid solar pumping system.
LORENTZ has recently launched a major revision to the PSk2 product line. This new version retains all of the benefits and reliability of the PSk2 – but adds exciting new features and functions. The new SmartSolution – achieved with PSk2, SmartPSUk2 and SmartStart – delivers a hybrid pumping system that automatically blends external power sources on demand where water needs cannot be met by solar power alone.
- The new SmartPSUk2 and SmartStart supports all systems to PS40k
- Deeper integration of the DataModule, which is now included on the main board.
- A whole new communication protocol, which allows new features and much more detailed analysis.
- Full system diagnostics and error reporting through PumpScanner.
- Constant flow and constant pressure onboard applications plus a daily amount feature.
- An additional 4-20mA sensor input with some new software features.
- Water storage – introducing water storage to the solar water pumping system allows for increased demands to be met, or for water to be available over night without a generator or grid power.
- PSk2 controller – the controller is at the heart of this system, managing operations, power sources and constantly optimising it for maximum water output.
For more information:
- 4822 0672
This advertising feature is sponsored by the following businesses:
- Watermin Drillers
- C&E Earthmoving
- Irrigear Goulburn