Total Yarding: 1,161
Numbers lifted and the quality was mixed. There were a few more plainer grown cattle offered, which went to feeder orders. There were several large drafts of feeder steers and heifers and prime trade and grown steers were limited. Around 150 cows were penned.
Very light weaner steers to restockers reached 349c/kg. Medium and heavy feeder steers were 14c to 18c dearer, with sales to 312c, and averaged 298c/kg. Lighter feeder steers reached 316c/kg. Feeder heifers were 11c cheaper on the medium weights, while the better covered heavy heifers were 10c dearer, with most selling around 265c/kg. Trade cattle were firm reaching 270c/kg.
Prime grown steers sold between 264c and 275c to remain firm and heifers reached 255c/kg. Cows were also dearer on average with the heavy weights selling from 180c to 208c to average 198c/kg. The medium weight 2 scores were firm to 4c dearer, making from 150c to 170c/kg.
- Light Steers <350: top 349.2c/kg, $1091/hd; av 285.8c/kg, $799/hd
- Light Heifers <350: top 293.2c/kg, $915/hd; av 254.3c/kg, $696/hd
- Trade Steers 351-500: top 299.2c/kg, $1332/hd; av 266.3c/kg, $1108/hd
- Trade Heifers 351-500: top 269.2c/kg, $1271/hd; av 256c/kg, $1056/hd
- Export Steers 501+: top 275c/kg, $1674/hd; av 254c/kg, $1356/hd
- Export Heifers 501+: top 255.2c/kg, $1517/hd; av 250.3c/kg, $1325/hd
- Cows: top 249.2c/kg, $1658/hd; av 192.3c/kg, $1133/hd
- Bulls <700: top 248.2c/kg, $1167/hd; av 178.8c/kg, $713/hd
- Bulls >700: top 235c/kg, $2585/hd; av 219.5c/kg, $2011/hd